- Crime preventative work with young people
- Group work
- Outreach to Schools and Home Visits
- Networking and referral system to specialist organisations
- Consultation and Training
- Partnership working with other organisations
Who can access our services?
Somali young people and other young people between the ages of 11-21 years, who live, study or work in the London borough of Camden. In limited circumstances we may agree to accept referrals from outside the above criteria.
Priority will be given to those who are involved or are at risk of being involved in crime.
Who can refer to us?
- Statuary organisation
- Voluntary organisation
- Family and Friends
- Schools and youth organisations
- Self-referral are welcome
If you need the referral form please click here to download